Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

What are They Saying about Arrow Body and Fender?

Let’s start the new year (Arrow Body and Fender’s 75th anniversary in Chicagoland!) with a phrase or two from real customers who have experienced their work over the years. Andy and Barbara perhaps said it best when they were quoted as saying at the end of a letter they wrote, “Thanks again for the excellent service you provide.”

Marissa wrote, “I don’t think you realize how grateful I am for your kindness in allowing me to keep my car there and taking the time to work with me, especially after the car accident. I hope your good deeds and service bring you continued success!”

After three-quarters of a century this family-owned business, Arrow Body and Fender in Elmwood Park, continues to meet and exceed the highest standards in the auto body repair profession. Chicagoland will continue to count on Arrow Body and Fender in 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment